Additional Support Tools
Grant Request for Applications
- Komen Northeast Ohio’s Grant Guidelines offer a comprehensive overview of the Affiliate’s grantmaking policies and requirements, and includes tips and tricks for writing a strong grant application.
- Komen Northeast Ohio’s Grant Application Checklist helps ensure applications will not be denied or returned for modifications during the Affiliate grant compliance review.
Komen Northeast Ohio has prepared a variety of templates related to the Pathways model which grant applicants can utilize when developing their 2018-2019 grant projects. These templates are modeled after the Community Health Access Project in Mansfield, OH and may be adapted as seen fit by each program. Templates with an “*” indicate they are required. Please review the 2018-2019 Request for Applications (RFA) for more information on required Pathways, as they are dependent on the projects overall goals and objectives.
Additional Pathways templates, including housing, employment, smoking cessation, etc., can be accessed here.
Grant eManagement System (GeMS)
- For assistance with Komen’s Grants eManagement System (GeMS), please refer to the GeMS Applicant User Manual.
- The Grant Review Committee Scoring Criteria is available to all applicants.
- Tips from last year’s Grant Reviewer Tips are available to all applicants.
Grant Writing and Evaluation Resources
- For resources on where to find evaluation measures and tool-kits, please use the Komen 2018-2019 Evaluation Resources handout.
- For resources on evidence-based practices, please use the Evidence-Based Programs presentation from the Grant Writing Workshop.