Additional Support Tools
Grant Request for Applications
- Komen Northeast Ohio’s Grant Guidelines offer a comprehensive overview of the Affiliate’s grantmaking policies and requirements, and includes tips and tricks for writing a strong grant application.
- For information on important changes to Ohio’s Breast and Cervical Cancer Project that may affect applications requesting funds for screenings, please refer to the BCCP Updates handout.
- Komen Northeast Ohio’s Grant Application Checklist helps ensure applications will not be denied or returned for modifications during the Affiliate grant compliance review.
- Komen Northeast Ohio’s Grants Frequently Asked Questions provides summary information related to Komen’s Community Grants program.
Grant eManagement System (GeMS)
- For assistance with Komen’s Grants eManagement System (GeMS), please refer to the GeMS Applicant User Manual.
- The Grant Review Committee Scoring Criteria is available to all applicants.
- Tips from last year’s Grant Reviewer Tips are available to all applicants.
Grant Writing and Evaluation Resources
- For resources on where to find evaluation measures and tool-kits, please use the Komen 2017-2018 Evaluation Resources handout.
- For resources on evidence-based practices, please use the Evidence-Based Programs presentation from the Grant Writing Workshop.
- Komen has created tracking sheet templates that may be utilized for any applicant applying for program funding in these specific areas: