Brackets for the Cure
Join the Susan G. Komen Northeast Ohio Associate Council for the biggest March Madness event of the year, the 4th Annual Brackets for the Cure! Last year, the event raised over $9,000 to help fight breast cancer. This year, with your help, we hope to raise even more.
For a minimum donation of $20 you can enter the online bracket competition, presented by Tucker Ellis LLP, and have a chance to win fabulous prizes! 100% of your donations will go to Komen Northeast Ohio. Don’t miss your chance to win big and join the fight for the cure!
First Place: $1,000 Visa Gift Card
Second Place: $250 Visa Gift Card
Third Place: $100 Visa Gift Card
ONLINE BRACKET TOURNAMENT
To enter, follow these steps:
- Create a CBS Sports account by registering here.
- If not automatically redirected into the Brackets for the Cure site, return to the league invitation page here. Click “Join Group.”
- Complete your bracket and make your donation by following steps 2-5 for returning players below.
- Return to the bracket manager group here. Enter your CBSsports username or e-mail address and your password.
- Fill in a winner for every game including the title game. Then, enter a combined final score for the title game and hit “Save.”
- You can play up to five brackets per CBS ID, provided your donate $20 per bracket (see step 5). So, for example, if you or your family want to play 4 brackets, the donation corresponding to your e-mail address should be $80. Once you finish a bracket and hit save, to move to the next bracket, just select “Add Entry.” Fill in each new bracket that you want to play and hit “Save.”
- Fill out and submit your bracket any time between Selection Sunday, March 12, and the start of the tournament on Thursday, March 16. The cutoff for submitting your bracket is Thursday, March 16 at 11:00 am.
- “Activate” your bracket and make yourself eligible to win tournament prize money by clicking here and donating a minimum of $20 to aid in Susan G. Komen Northeast Ohio’s mission to end breast cancer. Your donation must be received by Komen Northeast Ohio no later than Friday, March 24 to make your bracket eligible to win.
If you have any questions or issues with the bracket registration or submission process, please contact Seth Linnick at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or issues with the donation to Komen Northeast Ohio, please contact Gina Chicotel at email@example.com.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Slam Dunk Sponsors
Driven by our Power of Pink Sponsor Ganley Auto Group
About the Associate Council
The Susan G. Komen Northeast Ohio Associate Council is a new generation of young and aspiring professional men and women, engaged in a culture of philanthropy to support the fight to end breast cancer forever.
The Associate Council was launched in the Fall of 2013, to offer individuals between the ages of 21 and 40 a chance to socialize, network and make a significant impact in the community. The Associate Council is dedicated to the Komen vision of a world without breast cancer by promoting breast cancer awareness, providing volunteer support and raising funds through innovative programs. For more information please contact (216) 292-2873 or firstname.lastname@example.org.