2018 Northeast Ohio Race for the Cure Registration Opens April 1
Thursday, March 22nd – We are only 10 days away from Race registration opening for the Northeast Ohio Race for the Cure Series on April 1!
25th Anniversary Cleveland Race for the Cure
Saturday, August 18th, 2018
6500 Cleveland Memorial Shoreway
Cleveland, OH 44102
7th Annual Akron Race for the Cure
Saturday, October 13th, 2018
Canal Park Stadium
300 S. Main Street
Akron, OH 44308
This year we are celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the Race for the Cure in Cleveland. We have so many fun things planned to make this year special, most notably the location change to Edgewater Park!
When you sign up for the Cleveland or Akron Race for the Cure you will receive:
- A participant packet with Race day information
- A 2018 Race for the Cure t-shirt
- Information on team formation and fundraising goals
We also have some awesome add ons this year, including:
- A hometown pride t-shirt designed exclusively for Komen Northeast Ohio by GV Art & Design
- Paws for the Cause pet bandana for dog lovers [Cleveland Race only]
- Limited edition lapel pin
- Chip timing for the competitive 5K runners
- Tribute Flags [Cleveland] or Pink Tribute Baseballs [Akron]
The Northeast Ohio Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure is special because it gives you the opportunity to help women and men right here in our community. We count on every participant to fundraise or make a donation to provide much needed support for those affected by breast cancer in Northeast Ohio. Click here to learn more about the programs supported by Komen Northeast Ohio.