Support for You
Breast cancer can be scary and confusing, both for those diagnosed and for their family and friends. It’s important to have a strong support network to help with the physical and emotional demands of this disease. Remember, you are not alone. There are many support services available to assist you on this journey:
- If you are in need of local resources or financial assistance resources, please do not hesitate to contact Komen Northeast Ohio at (216) 292-2873 or email@example.com.
- A comprehensive list of local and national organizations available for financial assistance can be found here.
- If you are in need of navigation or assistance enrolling in health insurance, information about resources serving our service area can be found here.
- If you are in need of free/low cost screening, information can be found here.
- Call 1-877 GO KOMEN, a free breast care helpline, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive professional support services for anyone with breast health and breast cancer concerns, including breast cancer patients and their families.
- If you are interested in participating in or learning more about Breast Cancer Clinical Trials visit BreastCancerTrials.org or ClinicalTrials.gov.
- The Co-Survivor section of Komen’s national website, where friends and family members can share tips and advice, and read personal stories from others who have been in similar situations.
- You can find additional information about financial assistance resources on the Susan G. Komen website.