For information or to register for Komen Northeast Ohio’s annual Breast Cancer Survivor Symposium, click here.
Breast cancer can be scary and confusing, both for those diagnosed and for their family and friends. It’s important to have a strong support network to help with the physical and emotional demands of this disease. Remember, you are not alone. There are many support services available to assist you on this journey, including:
- If you’re in need of local resources or financial assistance resources, please do not hesitate to contact the Komen Northeast Ohio office at 216-292-2873.
- If you would like to learn more about what to expect during any part of the breast cancer experience, from screening and diagnosis to treatment and reconstruction, our BC101 interactive tool may be helpful.
- Call 1-877 GO KOMEN, a free breast care helpline, or e-mail email@example.com to receive professional support services for anyone with breast health and breast cancer concerns, including breast cancer patients and their families.
- If you are interested in participating in or learning more about Breast Cancer Clinical Trails visit BreastCancerTrials.org or ClinicalTrials.gov
- The Co-Survivor section of Komen’s national website, where friends and family members can share tips and advice, and read personal stories from others who have been in similar situations
- You can find additional information about financial assistance resources on the Susan G. Komen website
Komen Northeast Ohio seeks to meet the needs of survivors through all our education and mission work. If you are a survivor or co-survivor and want to help inform our mission work and share important ideas and feedback please email Gina Chicotel, Director of Mission.