Make A Donation
There are many ways to donate or raise funds for Susan G. Komen Northeast Ohio. We accept all types of donations from cash, donated goods, or even services and time. You can:
- Click here to make a general donation to our Affiliate
- Click here to participate in a MORE THAN PINK Walk event
- Click here to donate to a Cleveland MORE THAN PINK Walk participant or team
- Click here to donate to an Akron MORE THAN PINK Walk participant or team
- Click here to host a fundraiser, either by yourself or through your business
- Click here to become a Pink Tie Guy
- Click here to become a Pink Diva
- Click here to volunteer with Komen Northeast Ohio
Individuals and/or businesses who donate $250 or more throughout the calendar year will become a member of our donor appreciation group, The MORE THAN PINK Society. These dedicated donors and fundraisers qualify for an invitation to our annual donor appreciation event. Click here for more details.
Komen Northeast Ohio invests 75 percent of net funds raised to support vital local breast services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to research toward finding the cures. It may be your donation that pushes us past a major turning point in discovering the cures. On behalf of the women who will be diagnosed this year, next year and in the decade ahead, we urge you to do as much as you can as soon as you can. You can rest assured we will put your contribution to good use.
If you have interest in donating to Komen Northeast Ohio and have some questions about where to start, please contact us at (216) 292-2873 or email@example.com.
Gifts to Komen Northeast Ohio can be made by check and sent to:
Komen Northeast Ohio
5350 Transportation Blvd., Suite 22
Garfield Heights, OH 44125