Are you looking for ways your business can give back year round?
Join Komen Northeast Ohio’s MORE THAN PINK Project! Host a fundraiser and we will put up your logo, link to your website, and provide a description of your generous support on our website, in our newsletter, and on our social media accounts to promote your event. There are so many fun and easy ways to fundraise, here are just a few:
- Donate a % of proceeds from the sale of an item, ticket, service, experience, etc.
- Happy to Help Hour at your restaurant, donate proceeds of appetizers available during happy hour
- Host a bake sale, craft sale, yard sale, or silent auction
- Causal for a Cause Day (allow employees to wear jeans one day a week for a donation)
- Host a fitness fundraising class- collect donations instead of class fees
- Turn any sporting event into a ‘Pink Game’ and collect donations or do a 50/50 raffle!
- Is your business celebrating a birthday or milestone? Create a Facebook Fundraiser and get your constituents involved in your More Than PINK Project!
- Is fundraising not your thing? Make a donation of $500 or more and receive a spot on the More Than PINK Project page.
Step 1: Read through our Community Fundraising Partner Guidelines to assist you in planning your event or promotion.
Step 2: If after you’ve read the guidelines, you are interested in entering into an agreement with the Komen Northeast Ohio, complete the More Than PINK Project survery and submit to Komen Northeast Ohio.
All fundraisers are reviewed on an individual basis. Depending on the time of year, it may take up to 3 business days before you hear from Komen Northeast Ohio. Please note that you may not begin promoting your event until you have a signed agreement.
To be a part of our More Than PINK Project, CLICK HERE.
If your company, business, restaurant or school is interested in participating in the MORE THAN PINK Project, contact Leslie Ahern at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and with assistance in setting up your fundraiser.
More Than PINK Project Pink Ribbon Supporters
Cleveland Skating Club
Sibling Revelry Brewing
Solon High School
W.F. Hann and Sons
Interested in fundraising for Komen but not ready to start your own event? There are many other ways to support Komen. If you determine that the size of your event does not warrant the effort to follow the Community Fundraising Partner Guidelines, there are other ways to support Komen: