- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
MORE THAN PINK Project
Are you looking for ways your business can give back year round?
Join Komen Northeast Ohio’s MORE THAN PINK Project! Host a fundraiser and we will put up your logo, link to your website, and provide a description of your generous support on our website, in our newsletter, and on our social media accounts to promote your event. There are so many fun and easy ways to fundraise, here are just a few:
- Donate a % of proceeds from the sale of an item, ticket, service, experience, etc.
- Happy to Help Hour at your restaurant, donate proceeds of appetizers available during happy hour
- Host a bake sale, craft sale, yard sale, or silent auction
- Causal for a Cause Day (allow employees to wear jeans one day a week for a donation)
- Host a fitness fundraising class- collect donations instead of class fees
- Turn any sporting event into a ‘Pink Game’ and collect donations or do a 50/50 raffle!
- Is your business celebrating a birthday or milestone? Create a Facebook Fundraiser and get your constituents involved in your MORE THAN PINK Project!
- Is fundraising not your thing? Make a donation of $500 or more and receive a spot on the MORE THAN PINK Project page.
To be a part of our MORE THAN PINK Project, CLICK HERE.
If your company, business, restaurant or school is interested in participating in the MORE THAN PINK Project, contact Leslie Hurrell at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and with assistance in setting up your fundraiser!